DLA Energy Worldwide Energy Conference (April 10 - 12)
After a seven-year hiatus, the Defense Logistics Agency Worldwide Energy Conference returns to the National Capitol region April 10-12 at the Gaylord National Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland.
This conference showcases the Department of Defense's strategic energy role and provides government officials and colleagues, defense department officials and industry experts the opportunity to gain insight into the various ongoing and future petroleum, alternative fuels and renewable energy initiatives, led by DLA Energy. The theme of this year's conference is "Refining Global Energy Strategies."
Conference organizers aim to provide a forum to address:
- Domestic and international policies affecting the petroleum and energy related fields
- Systems and equipment available today and emerging technology with the potential to impact energy solutions for military, government and commercial projects
- Status and outlook of market demand for petroleum, alternative fuels and renewable energy, both domestically and internationally
- Status of industry development, economics and competition of alternative fuels and renewable energy projects in the global economy
- Future energy needs of the Department of Defense
More than 100 panels and workshops will be available for conference attendees on topics ranging from future petroleum markets, installation energy markets to aerospace fuels and NASA propellant missions.
Registration is now officially open and booth reservations are underway.
For more information, including a listing of panels, workshops and prospective exhibitors, visit the conference website at www.wwenergyconference.com.
Source: Energy Express
Disclaimer: Air Force energy personnel are not required to attend this conference, which is not affiliated with the Department of Energy’s Energy Exchange conference August 201